The kids got free tickets to the Rodeo from the library for doing summer reading! So Tim and I used our gift money and joined them. Good thing! Or they would have needed a ride.
I loved looking over at Tim and seeing our baby's little feet dangling out of the carrier.
Our rodeo is one of the top ten in the nation. It was seriously so much fun! I want to do it every year! I loved watching the barrel racers especially, since I did barrel racing as a teenager. They had a Night Light Drill Team of about 20 riders on horses lit up by red white and blue lightbulbs that galloped through a pitch black arena (indoor arena, by the way, sweet!) and went so fast, weaving in and out of each other in precision. It was scary at times cause we all thought they might crash. They were amazing! I loved the bare back bronc riding and the announcer on horseback the entire show. They also crowned Miss Idaho Rodeo that night. It was just so much fun to think about these people and their lives in the rodeo circuit. And because I know horses, I felt even more amazed by so many amazing animals. I loved it! The kids liked it but got a little bored by the end.
Yahoo!!!












0 comments:
Post a Comment