Monday, July 23, 2012

The First Week: Poem Style

Fresh home from the hospital and placed in her bed
with her very first bow still placed on her head.




Now under one roof was our family of five
And in keeping our sanity we are trying to thrive.

Day one everyone's happy but we don't know if it will last, 
so we're off to the park tomorrow to have a blast.




Drums and a splash pad and monkey bars,
Donuts and sleek hats made a fun time ours.




Day three home from the hospital mom was still feeling great,
so the boys headed to Father and Sons to have a camping date.









There is not much mom loves more than knowing her kids
Are bonding with Daddy as their energy they rid.










The girlies stayed home and were all by themselves, 
Memories to make and to put on the shelves.



That weekend and when Ainsley was just six days old,
It was time to celebrate Father's and, for his gift, break the mold.

So I picked up our baby and tied her up in a bow,
Will I ever top that Father's Day gift? How? I just don't know.




Then the morning was spent holding his babies galore,
Oh Daddy just can't get enough hugs, he wants more more more more.









Oh how we love our sweet angel from heaven,
We see her and sigh and know we're in seventh heaven. 














2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Cute. I don't think any gift can outdo a baby with a beautiful bow wrapped around her. She is so precious, and I love seeing Tim holding the kids and playing with them. You really lucked out with such a great family!

Em said...

So sweet! And clever!