Saturday, July 7, 2012

In the Interim

The kids had the time of their lives while Daddy, Ainsley and I were in the hospital. Since I went into labor at night, the first night Julianna and her mom came and helped. They reported later that they cleaned their room with Julianna. I think she did my dishes too. Way too kind.

Then they played with Camille and Evan! Older kids that they really adore and live down the street. Our neighbors have been so kind to us and so supportive, especially since they're aware we don't have much family here (just one cousin, whom we adore).

That night, Daddy brought the kids to meet the baby, then they went to their favorite place: Dash and Colt's house! Here are some pics of their fun time there. They got to have a sleepover! (Cammy and Jed are way too kind.)

Breakfast with Dash and Colt and family!



Then they got to go to the aquarium! Something they've been wanting to do for a long time.


Touching the Starfish

Reaching to pet the shark

After they had an amazing sleepover with their cousins, they stayed overnight at home with daddy and then stayed with Joseph and William to play for the day. 

It was a dream come true. They were playing and staying with their very favorite people and I felt so at ease knowing they were having so much fun. I felt so peaceful and grateful for wonderful people to be our family here in Boise.

1 comments:

Bryan and Nancy said...

Beautiful family! Amazing mama! So happy for you.... She is another adorable addition to your family.