Monday, July 9, 2012

My Video on Motherhood

Friends and Family,
Yesterday during my Sunday activities, I decided to make this short video to celebrate my motherhood. This song touched my heart so deeply and soon I was in deep into my project. I hope you enjoy it but mostly reflect on your own motherhood, not so much mine, and the joy it is. My heart is full of gratitude and I picture myself kneeling before my Father, thanking Him for the gift of my three children and in awe at His trust in me.

Have a wonderful day and week as a mother.
-Candice

I never dreamed that motherhood would fill a hole in my heart I never knew I had. Still, among the joy, it is the hardest task I have taken on. This song touched my heart and I wanted to make this video. Motherhood is an amazing gift that brings me to my knees as much as in gratitude as in the need to petition Him for His divine help. I know there is no prayer more important that He would want to answer than a mother's, and He would want me to ask for His help so He can grant me the answers and blessings I am needing as I partner with Him in raising His children. Thank you to Tyler Castleton and Sherri Peters for writing such a beautiful and inspiring song that touches my heart with the Spirit, and thank you Jessie Clark Funk for sharing your voice.


3 comments:

Trent said...

That is soooo Beautiful ! I love this :)

Trent said...

So weird that my comment says it's from Trent..?? This is Pennie ~

Aubrey said...

Inspiring, and a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing.