Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Just Can't Catch a Rainbow Sandal Break


Most of you know, I have a passion for Rainbow Sandals. They love my feet so I love them back.


Recently I became the owner of two new pairs, one PINK pair, and one "slipper" pair that I can wear in the winter, making my Rainbow Sandal collection (which come with a lifetime warranty so you really only need one pair per lifetime) a collection of four.

Now I can not only wear Rainbow Sandals all day, every day, all summer, but now all day, every day, all WINTER.

And that makes me a very happy pedestrian.

I'm a walking ad for them, and a talking ad for them. How many people have I converted? Many. I'm responsible for at least HALF of their business.

But when the recent "slipper/moccasin" purchase was in need of a size exchange, my dealings with the company began on a not-so-wonderful journey.

Over a month ago I sent back my prized moccasins for a different size.

Every week I have been told they were sending them.

Every week I have given them extra days before calling to ask where they were.

Every week they have not arrived...

Until this week!

I was trying not to be huffy-puffy when I called the manager, again, today, to ask where they were.

He called back and let me know they were delivered yesterday and that a man named "Stewart" had signed for them.

Oh how I wish I knew a man named Stewart.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

AHHH! Where are they? That makes me want to cry for you. You should know that I have converted many family and friends to Rainbows too, but I owe you the credit since you were the one who introduced them to me. Thank you a million! I'll keep my eye out for "Stewart".

Danielle said...

I'm an automatic fan of your blog! I love reading peoples blogs who have writing talent. Your very funny! I do wish you new a man named stewart too...

Natalie Sue said...

What? So now what's going to happen? Can you get some? That's terrible.

Meradith said...

Maybe Stewart is Trent's pseudo-name that you didn't know about. Maybe he is a "Stewart poser".

I'm sorry. This is a frustrating dilemma. What you need to do is call back and tell the manager they should be asking for proof of signers relationship to buyer. He won't take you seriously, but what's the point in signing for something if anyone can just sign away for anything? Stupid. We're gonna find this Stewart.

I don't know anything about these rainbow sandals. I'm willing to learn more though...