HEY! You did your own pro photo shoot! They look awesome! You really got some good ones. You could totally print these and put them on your walls. You did a great job. I love the ones of Hadley in the pink leggings! SO CUTE! Trent is such a BIG little man. Darling! I like some of the effects you used too. Not bad at all for your first edits.
Ii love these pictures! great job taking them. I need to take a class on photography, I get too frustrated learning it on my own! you are such a good mommy! way to go for keeping up on pictures!
I have said it and I'll say it again: Hadley looks SO much like you, Candice!!! She is so dang adorable in that hat. My fave of Trent is the close up where he's looking down. What a lucky mom you are! When can we come visit again?
"I once heard, 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world,' and I am just going to have to be satisfied with ruling the world."
~paraphrased from a speaker at BYU Women's Conference 2009
Timothy and Candice
I guess you'd say we're like bread and butter...cookies and milk. Complete because combined. Better because together. Shouldn't have one without the other, wouldn't want to.
10 comments:
HEY! You did your own pro photo shoot! They look awesome! You really got some good ones. You could totally print these and put them on your walls. You did a great job. I love the ones of Hadley in the pink leggings! SO CUTE! Trent is such a BIG little man. Darling!
I like some of the effects you used too. Not bad at all for your first edits.
Ii love these pictures! great job taking them. I need to take a class on photography, I get too frustrated learning it on my own! you are such a good mommy! way to go for keeping up on pictures!
I have said it and I'll say it again: Hadley looks SO much like you, Candice!!! She is so dang adorable in that hat. My fave of Trent is the close up where he's looking down. What a lucky mom you are! When can we come visit again?
So Cute! Love those kids!
So cute. Trent's hair looks awesome. Do you do his hair like that? What do you use? I want in...
Trent's hair was done by none other than your bro, Tim. And he did it using none other than your amazing little secret, Baby Lotion. You're in.
Oh my. They are so dang adorable!!!!
What stinken cute pics. Where did you get his tie?
oh my. oh my!
these are ALL so stinking cute Candace!
ruffle bums and ties?! too cute.
Your kids are adorable! What a great photo shoot! Was Tim there to help you or did you do it solo? I'm way impressed!
Baby lotion? Really? I'll have to try that!
Post a Comment