Picking out and buying our Christmas Tree as a family. Pretty sure that tree picked us. It was calling my name since we hit the lot.
I love this tree. It's like a fifth member of the family. I have to feed it almost as much as I have to feed my kids. Speaking of that...
Finding out my son who looks exactly like his dad is actually related to ME too! He puts his belongings in perfect rows. If they get bumped, he fixes them.
Books.
Balls.
Trucks.

Shoes.
Pencils.
Sharing with sister. I just could eat these moments up. No words can describe what it's like to witness this as a mother.

Trent playing in the snow for the first time (that he can remember, at least). He was a bit apprehensive at first, but then when he could feel how fluffy and kind the snow was, he loved it.

Decorating for Christmas. (Hadley getting all tangled up in the tissue paper stuffing.)
The nativity set my parents have given to me over the years.
Uncle Corey. Precious moment.
Couldn't resist pulling out my camera in the Mother's Room at church on Sunday when I saw Hadley sitting in the chair like this. As soon as I snapped the picture, Trent got in the other chair and posed for HIS, kind of like, "Don't you want a picture of me too, mom?" I love when I laugh out loud at my hilarious toddler. Only wish every one else was there to enjoy these moments with me.

Trent cleaning the house. Love it. That thing all a blur in his hand is a rag.



And finally, taking our sweet children to see Santa Claus. Trent had to check him out before he could look at us for the picture. Can you just imagine what a 2-year-old is thinking? "Why does this man have white hair on his face?...My parents actually condone sitting on this stranger's lap?..."
"...well alright then."
Covey Seely
6 years ago






8 comments:
I have so many things to say about this adorable post. First, I love your Christmas tree. It has so much personality and is very cute and well-decorated. Speaking of cute, that would be your kids! Love Trent's organizational skills (can totally relate). Hadley is a doll all the time. And as far as Santa goes, I'm happy your photo doesn't have a crying child like mine does. :) Merry Christmas!
Hahaha, I love Trent! Asher totally lines everything up too... and needless to say his mom is a little crazy about everything having a place, so we get along well! I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL Christmas! We miss you!
I think this is my favorite post!! LOVE the photos and your comments. Trent is just like his mommy...
Your tree is awesome!! Good pick! I love that Trent organizes all his things! How cute that Trent helps clean.
Oh, and I love your nativity!
finally! i have been dying to see how your little one's are getting ready for christmas. can i just say that you have made some adorable children together?? i love them. hey atleast they didn't cry on santa's lap and the ornaments are still on the tree. those are some amazzzing parental skills right there.
i ditto tanya! FINALLY!
thanks for the update, i love every single picture too:)
i laughed really hard a the perfect line stuff and trent! jonas does this TOO! it makes me laugh and worry at the same time ha ha. i'm totally kidding!
glad you are well!
I love so many things in this post. Adorable pics, as always. Look at how grown up that Hadley girl looks in her bumbo and all! This post made me feel all Christmasee. Thank you. :)
So, your kids are so so cute. I love Hadley's hair and I love how Trent lines his belongings up. How cool is that.
Elise told me that she is in your ward! I meant to ask you about it but forgot...I hope you're friends. I love her and I love you.
And as I looked at the Christmas pics with your fam I wondered which brother it was that I spoke to on another Christmas day such a long time ago in Venezuela: "...Puedo hablar...con la Hna. Calder...por favor?" "Is this Calder's brother?" "YES!!!!"
Post a Comment