Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Four Years Richer


(Any excuse to post pictures of my wedding day, when I looked so young and fresh, is an excuse I'll take.)


Four years ago I gave myself to my best friend, and him to me.








I still think I married the best man in the whole entire world. (Like my friend says, "Don't worry girls. Second isn't half bad.")



As well as being the best man on this entire planet, he also happens to be my perfect match and the very best man for me in eternity. (Probably because of how well he handles me, his less than perfect other half.)










Again, I'm not a woman of many words when it comes to publicly sharing my feelings. But let it be said, he makes me such a happy woman and such a happy wife. And I LOVE him.






I truly hope that one day it is said of me that the love I feel inside is shown amply, even abundantly, through my actions.

Love you honey.


4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

happy anniversary guys!

your wedding pictures are beautiful.

and, for the record. you look just a great now as you did four years ago.

Aubrey said...

I can't believe it has been four years. Everything you said was so well expressed. You really are an example to me. Love you!

Nordhoff Family said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a little while so thank you for that sweet post on Alexa. You are the best. And yes I agree you married the greatest guy and we are so grateful you did. Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!

Meradith said...

Happy anniversary again! Look how beautiful your hair was. I love it. That Tiff takes amazing pics, you guys are stunning!