Friday, December 11, 2009

New Things

Man I love being a mom! I love the anticipation of trying new things with my kiddies. I am so giddy and excited for Christmas day! Like I was when I was a kid!

My advice: Be a mom. There is nothing better.


New Things #1: Rice Cereal!!


Allow me to narrate:

"I'm such a happy girl sitting here in my bumbo with my bib on. My parents sure do love me...



Mom and I get along...


We do a little pose for the camera. Not sure why...


Something is coming to my mouth? I open when something is coming to my mouth.


Let me remind you, mother, that up until this point in my life I have trusted you...


Not quite sure if that trust was well-vested...


I'm thinking not.


Definitely not.


But mom! I trusted you! (Look at her look me in the eye like that!)


Agh mom! Agh agh mom! Panic is setting in.


Kuh kuh. (kukka)


I think I'll spit this out....


Now dad's taking of picture of this disaster?!


And mom's still doing it?!"


"Ahhh...I guess we survived."



New Things #2: For Bret's (my father-in-law's) work Christmas party, we all went bowling. Trent's first time.

The grandkids:


Haddle-bunches with Nana.




The boys.


Mom too.

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

Haha! Love the rice cereal narrative. I am with you — being a mom is the BEST. I second your recommendation.