Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alexa's Tree

My dear sister-in-law Brittany did a tree at the Festival of Trees this year for her sweet daughter Alexa who was stillborn at 40 weeks gestation, and born on her due date four years ago.





Look at the amazing talent of my in-laws! They have amazing decorating style and talent and I'm constantly trying to have it rub off on me. These aren't the best pictures, but maybe some of you saw the tree in person.

There was a special spirit for me at Alexa's tree. I took Hadley up to the tree and we talked about Alexa.

I am so thankful to be a part of Tim's family. How lucky am I that they are obligated to hang out with me all the time since Tim and I tied the knot! Totally lucky. They're pretty cool.

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

I remember seeing that tree, but I didn't know who it was for at the time. How special. Thank you for sharing. And yes, your in-laws have excellent decorating style. I need them to come decorate my house!