The verdict is in. Our baby-on-the-way is indeed a little GIRL. A Mini Me Drama Queen to join our family. We are excited, and know this is just as it should be.
With that said, let Tim be warned. We already got this chill, laid back, sweetheart of a boy. The Mini Me Tim. Are we now in for the Drama Queen girl? The Mini Me Candice?
Have you ever seen the movie Dan in Real Life? Do you wonder why my parents love that movie so much and laugh and laugh as they watch it over and over?
It is because they can relate to it.
Do you remember the middle daughter? The one who screamed to her father "YOU ARE A MURDERER (sob, sob, sob) OF LOVE!"
Yeah. That was me. Drama queen.
Yikes.
We don't know what to do with a little girl! Or with a drama queen.
Here's to figuring it out!
17 comments:
Welcome to girlhood. We love it!!! Having a baby girl is move fun (for us girls) then a boy because we get to buy great clothes, do cute hair and teach them all about drama.
FYI my sister is going to Rome.
I'm so happy you're having a baby girl! She will be so beautiful. Our daughters will be practically the same age so we can go through the drama together. And even though our teen years were crazy, we both turned out okay. So you'll be fine. :)
You will know EXACTLY what to do with a little girl. And drama is fun! (We've been through this.) And yes I love Dan in Real Life so so so so much also, and think my parents can unfortunately relate as well. So funny.
So so happy for you. Can't wait to meet this little angel!
AHHHH! I'm so excited for you! You're going to have so much fun dolling her up! The teenage years are a long way away. There's so much cutesy fun to be had before the real drama begins. CONGRATS!
Yah, yah and yah!!!
Lucky! One boy and one girl, what could be better?
Yay!!! A girl! Congratulations, that is so exciting. You've got to have a girl somewhere in there, drama queen or not! Love it!
You just inspired me to get pregnant again in hopes of having a little girl. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh it will be SO MUCH (shopping) FUN!!! :)
Your club question - lots of people hit 100% this year so they could only take the top 7 or so. It was sad because the cut off was at around 115%... can you imagine hitting 110% and not going to club? That would suck.
I can't get over the fact that you're having a girl. I'm going to dream of baby girls and bows tonight for sure! Congrats again!
Shoot, I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your header picture. WAY CUTE.
WAHOO! that's awesome!
my dramatic mini me came first... then my chill little guys second...
watch out, you may just be in for it! ha ha.
congrats to all of you!!!
ps nancy having a girl too right? how funny.
Congratulations!! You will love it. If you need advice I am sure we will have some because we have quite the drama queen ourselves.
I am very very excited for you!
Yay, Candice! Congratulations! How fun!!!!! She will be an ADORABLE drama queen, that's for sure.
Yippee!!!! I am so excited. And I think you are very lucky. I hope our next baby will be a boy so we can have one of each. I need to have both experiences. I can hardly wait to meet her...and see Trent again, he was a newborn when I saw him.
Okay, good news, I am coming to Utah in March. Brad is going to Mexico on a dental trip so naturally I decided that I would take a trip to visit family and friends in Utah. I'll be there on the 16th for a week. I'll try to call you before I get there, but we must get all of us together for lunch or dinner or something. I can hardly wait. Oh, I just got really really excited.
See ya soon, Brittany
i can't remember if i predicted a boy or girl but i am so happy you get to have a little princessa!! you are gonna love her as much as you love trent only she will be in the pink an bows. tell tim to hold on to the check book for the next 18 years or so! congrats mommy and daddy!
YEAH! Congrats. So fun I love having a boy and a girl. And let me tell you our drama started early. But she is such a light in our lives I'd take the drama any day.
Oh, you lucky woman! Now you have it all! Congratulations!
Post a Comment