I just had to post this pic of Trent climbing under the desk. This is how he gets my attention when I'm too busy blogging.
Tim and I beat the winter blues last Saturday at the amazing indoor pool nearby. What an awesome place! And they keep the water at 90 degrees! We are definitely going to become frequent flyers at this place.
They have these little fountains that Trent loved to play with, baby jumpers in 5" of water, baby slides, big people slides, lazy river, powerful mini lazy river, hot tub, water guns, and a big bucket that dumps loads of water so powerful it can pull your swim bottoms off about every three minutes. (See the bamboo structure below? See the big bucket at the top.) So so super fun. And so perfect for all ages, even a 1 year old!
They have a lap pool too, but since I doubt I can even swim one length of the pool, I opted to play in the "Leisure" pool.
The pool slopes like a beach, so sometimes Trent's crazy crawling speeds would get him into deep water.
Below Trent is drinking up the pool water. He does this in the tub too. Where in the world did he get that from? We didn't teach him that.
Playing with dad.
Some of you remember I had a "Bump Watch" photo album on Facebook for our pregnancy with Trent. There hasn't been much to watch so far this pregnancy. In fact, I've only gained 2 pounds on the scale. But the waist sure does look different. I started documenting this Bump Watch #2 and thought it appropriate to show the regular belly, and the "let it all hang out" belly. I am in that stage, ya know. The one where you still look normal, but a little pudgy, but not pregnant...but if I really push it out, then maybe, just maybe, I can look like it's a baby and not too many donuts. I do love donuts.
The doctor assured me I would be putting on some good pounds this month. Oh how exciting. I just love to watch the scale numbers go up. ;)
I can feel the baby move every day now, and in two weeks we will find out what it is! We are the kind of people that find out. The sooner the better. When I know what the baby is, the baby is real! And that's when I really start to realize my life is changing. So reality will hit soon.






2 comments:
Where is that pool? It looks like so much fun! You are such a cute mom. I love the bump. You look great.
That pool looks awesome! 90 degrees anything sounds fabuloso!
There must be something that makes bath water delicious when you're a kid, because Elize does the same thing!
Your bump is cute! You look great, as always!
Post a Comment