Dear Oprah,
You've lost this one. Lost.
It started a year ago when you told me Juno was the best movie ever made. Tried it. And you lose.
I gave you a few more chances, but ten strikes your out.
Last week, when you continued to asked the man who had repented of homosexual acts why he would deny who he really is, why he hadn't left his wife and accepted who his true self is telling him he is, why he would deny himself a full life of homosexuality, you lost me. You lost me for good.
Trust and respect for Oprah Winfrey from Candice Calder Andrus: Zero.
P.S. Before all this I was one of your faithful daily viewers.
Covey Seely
6 years ago






5 comments:
this is why i've never been a fan:)
How sad. I've loved Oprah over the years.
Yep, I stopped watching Oprah about 3 years ago. Too much for me. . .
i've been saying for years that she is a "wolf in sheep's clothing" you just proved me right for the millionth time.
Yep, I hear ya....she also lost me when she said pornography was healthy for married people....whenever that was.
Post a Comment