Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Gender Guess!

Okay, ya'll have ten days to put in your Baby Andrus #2 gender guesses before we find out what it is! You can document your guess in the comment section of this post. Then I'll tell you if you were right February 18!

Guess away!!

9 comments:

curt said...

It is definitely going to be a blonde headed girl with blue eyes. My backup guess is another little boy.

Unknown said...

I think a girl too! Wouldn't that just be the perfect little family, one boy one girl? Although Trent would have a blast with a baby bro!

Aubrey said...

I'm guessing another boy. But a blonde one this time. I can't wait to find out!

Lindsay said...

I'm going to have to say girl...Dane could have a darling little girlfriend:)

Cindy Merris said...

I say GIRL or BOY!

Timothy said...

My guess is boy. Only because we already have all we need for a boy. If we have a girl we have to get a lot of pink stuff that we don't have. I do want girls and I would love to have a baby girl. Again my guess is boy though.

stephasauri said...

I'm going to guess girl! And boy she's gonna be cute!

Nordhoff Family said...

I think it's another boy although I hope it's a girl so we can have 2 girls so close in age. That would be fun for them to play together!

Life with the Warrens said...

i swear it is another baby boy!