This coming weekend (6.24-6.25.11) is Tim's Paternal Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and that same Grandpa's 80th Birthday.
In celebration of that, I think it would be a good idea to finally post the photos from last year's reunion. (Do you like my excuses for catching up a year later?)
 |
| I LOVE LOVE LOVE this image. The family is a family of golfers, and here are three of the brothers giving each other golf swing tips. I LOVE this. |
 |
| We had a Sun Pinata! So much candy was inside, I think we still have some a year later. haha |
 |
| Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Trent's little cousins, and thus Tim's family. Words are trite. I. love love love them. This is Nixon. |
 |
I LOVE that Logan is behind Trent in this picture, showing a split second that portrays so much: "Let me help you out, buddy!"
 |
 |
| LOVE her. |
 |
| We're talking LOTS of sugar. (Looking at Hadley in the background there makes me realize how much she's grown. Sniffle, sniffle.) |
 |
| Shelby's overjoyed. |
 |
| One of my favorite snapshots ever. I asked Logan to look at me and this is what I got. I love the smudges of dirt on his face, and LOVE that he posed for me. Not only did he look at me, but he also gave me a "far off gaze!" |
 |
| Stinkin' sweet!! Do you think Logan, Trent and Nana Jo were loving this moment?! |
 |
| Shelbs and Haddle Bears. |
 |
| Happy, happy. |
 |
| I love that Nana Jo's a "hands on" Grandma. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment