In a quiet moment of contemplation, and ofttimes when I see Tim interacting with our munchkins, I really feel in my heart, "I done good. I gave my kids the best daddy in the world."
![]() |
| Playing. |
![]() |
| Harvesting. |
![]() |
| Adoring. |
![]() |
| Being a SUPER fan. |
![]() |
| Being mine. |
![]() |
| Laughing. |
![]() |
| Lookin' good. (And being my photog assistant, once again.) |
![]() |
| Truly being involved. |
![]() |
| Taking up some photography hobbying himself. |
![]() |
| Being him. |
![]() |
| Doing the most important Christmas Preparation activity with Trent for the first time: investigating the Christmas Toy Catalogs! |
![]() |
| Yay! (Sigh.) Being willing to color coordinate for the 4th of July. |
![]() |
| Supporting me with his whole heart in everything I want to do. (This day I wanted to take the kids on an activity to go touch the temple.) |
![]() |
| Being good at everything he tries. Ugh! |
![]() |
| Posing for me. |
![]() |
| Serving. Being willing to help and serve and not living with expectations that he should be served. |
![]() |
| Again, good at ANYTHING he tries. Seriously! (Minute to Win It: Get the oreo from your forehead to inside your mouth without touching the oreo.) |
![]() |
| Being somewhat of a chef. This is the dessert we invented together: D.C. Desayuno! (Haha, inventors?! No one before us has EVER made this delectable dish before!) |
![]() |
| First date anniversary #6! |
![]() |
| Taking on a new hobby: ATVing. |
![]() |
| Being my man, and a brother to my three brothers who look up to him so highly, as he deserves. |
Thank you, Tim.






























0 comments:
Post a Comment