Last week: Potty Training
This week: Spring Cleaning*
(I might be a little optomistic.)
*or should I call it bi-decade cleaning, I'm ashamed to divulge that's what our records will show
Covey Seely
6 years ago
Last week: Potty Training
This week: Spring Cleaning*
(I might be a little optomistic.)
*or should I call it bi-decade cleaning, I'm ashamed to divulge that's what our records will show
Posted by candicetheresa at 3:28 PM
4 comments:
Ambitious:) I'm doing it in reverse. I want my house to be clean before I tackle the task of potty-training. That way, I won't be stressed out on too many levels:)
Or maybe that's just an excuse to wait just a little bit longer :)
ha ha.
spring cleaning is on my list this week. i hate it, but it always feels so good when it's done!
i'm off for summer break, let's get together and play soon please!
When you're all done with your spring cleaning, let's get together! Miss you.
Post a Comment