Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pics

25 weeks...



A bug in a rug at the poolside.


Worshipped by throngs. Takin' it like a man.
Trent has awesome, loving cousins. It's so great!





Building with daddy.


Happy boy. Mom let Trent lick the spoon!





Trent has ALWAYS moved to the music. Whenever he hears music, even if from a distance, he moves his head and shakes his body. I love it. Here's a small example.

5 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

you are the best mommy in the world. look at that chocolate face!

Aubrey said...

You're looking great as always Candice! I love Trent with the chocolate face. Adorable.

Em said...

You look great! Such a cute pregnant lady!

stephasauri said...

Trent is one lucky guy. Licking the spoon is a big deal. I can see that he knows that, though.

You are cute!

Philip and Melissa said...

Look at you cute prego!!!!!!! and i love the hair!!