Monday, March 9, 2009

Help please!!

I can't believe this just happened!! But I was messing with our blog settings and my "Blog People" list was deleted!!! I don't have any of your blog sites saved anymore!!

(Please note that I didn't even touch the "Blog List" button! The title was saved but my people were gone...So how did this happen? Has this happened to anyone else? No bueno.)

Please post here with your blog address! Please!

Agh!! I'm totally freaking out!

Update: (I was able to track down a bunch of your sites, but some of you I still need DESPERATELY. So don't leave me hangin'. If you don't see your name in the list to the right, please hook me up. I want to be your blogging friend for life! :) )

9 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

I liked your Celine post...it made me smile. www.lindsayandjosh.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

msquillen.blogspot.com

Meradith said...

That is so annoying! That's my big fear everytime I change backgrounds. At least it didn't delete your posts! PS www.jason-meradith.blogspot.com. PPS. You are so popular! Totally unavailable this weekend?!? Sad!!

Cindy Merris said...

Cute Hair!!! Merrisfamily.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Apparently we need to talk more frequently...cute haircut! www.brocknlinds.blogspot.com.

Gina said...

www.connerplace.blogspot.com

It was so great to see you at lunch the other week! I think you are beautiful!

[Morgan] said...

ah yes. it's happened to me once or twice... that's why my template is so boring. i never change it:)

Branden and Mindy said...

I love your blog! we really need to go out and learn some more of your tricks on eating out
www.brandenandmindy.blogspot.com

Life with the Warrens said...

oh this happened to me in the beginning. glad i am still there. whew!