Happy Three Months, Natalie and Russell!!!
Tim's youngest sister, Natalie, found the man of her dreams this last year. They fell in love and were married in May, exactly three months ago today! Here are some pics!
Trent and Hadley on the way to Utah. In this picture of Trent, we told him to try to take a little nap, so he put his head down and closed his eyes. They were never all the way closed, but he was trying to be obedient. Hadley would play with her princesses and have them sing and talk and play. There is no better radio station than Princess Hadley 100 FM. I promise you it is the best sound on earth.
The first night we arrived it was the wedding dinner. The dinner is always my favorite, when we get to hear a little more about the wonderful couple, who they are, and who the couple is together. I love, love it.
The biggest regret of my wedding is not having my wedding dinner on video. The sweetest things were said and I was up all night replaying all the tributes and comments afterwards in my head, over and over and over. I was flying high and couldn't get down enough to go to sleep. In heaven, I will ask Heavenly Father if I could please have a video of that night.
The happy couple and their padres.
 |
| I'm totally prego. Bryan, brother-in-law on the right. |
 |
| Britt, Stephy, and Aaron. |
 |
| The girls! |
 |
| The girls plus prego! |
 |
| This is Bryan and Brittany's third baby, Ella May. |
 |
| Tim's second sister, Stephy. |
 |
| I was testing lighting for like ten minutes. My brain was FRIED. |
 |
| Ahhhh. There we are. |
 |
| The Originals! |
 |
Our new brother Russell's family
The next day, we all went to the reception center to help decorate. It was gorgeous. (There was one day between the dinner and the wedding.)
It's crazy to me how my belly looks like a perfectly shaped white ball sitting on my lap. I thank the black jacket for hiding the luggage the white ball carried along.
 |
| I love this picture. Might need to be framed. Papa having the five oldest touch the temple. |
|
 |
| Look at that sweet poser. Hey! How did she get on the temple grounds with a barbie!? |
 |
| The Anticipation! |
And look at these sweet pictures of favorite aunt Natalie who has now found her "kingdom (prince)"!
 |
| Hadley loves Russell and always asks where he is if she sees Natalie without him. |
 |
| Love this picture. |
Nana with the grandkids, probably doing some Nana Bribery to be good for the pictures and then get so many fun rewards and things to do later in the day. Doesn't Nana's hair look perfect!
 |
| It's always fun to have some behind-the-scenes shots. |
And absolutely necessary to have the mother-of-the-bride pictures with the bouquet.
 |
| Hello gorgeous wedding day!!!!!!!!!! |
 |
| Thank goodness for this wonderful friend of Natalie's who did the girls' hair!! |
All the little boys got suits. So handsome.
 |
| Hadley says that Nixon and Trent are her kingdoms, that means princes. Nixon and Hadley have a special bond, like sissy and bro. |
 |
| Look at the fam! It's crazy how fast these fam pics get outdated cause we keep growing. |
 |
| Thank you to the bride for the awesome bridesmaids outfit. I love it and actually felt attractive that night, for once in a long time as a pregnant mama. |
 |
Now if I had a video of the dancing at the wedding reception, maybe that would be another video request for Heavenly Father. My kids were WAY into it. I was so fried and self-disintegrated that I couldn't even think of how to turn my camera on, let alone find it first. Tim went and got it and then I didn't know what to do with it when it was in my hands. I couldn't get it to take pictures right. Haven't had a problem with that since not being pregnant, so seriously! What happens to me when I'm pregnant!?!!!!
|
They lit a giant lantern and let it lift into the sky. Like on tangled. So cool!
Russell and Natalie, it was a gorgeous and beautiful day, and we know your future will be the same. We love you very much.
Love,
Timothy, Candice, Trent, Hadley and Baby in Belly (Ainsley)
0 comments:
Post a Comment