Monday, July 11, 2011

Swimming Fun

I just love this picture. It is kind of like they are the summer version of the kid from A Christmas Story, all stiff and immovable from his snow clothes. haha
We've been having so much fun at the pool this summer, especially with the kids new amazing, life-changing life jackets.
This is one of those amazing moments as a parent where you just want to eat it up. Tim lay on the concrete to warm up and dry, so Trent did. He put his hands and legs and head just like dad's. And made sure he did.
And Hadley just kills me in her swimming suit. It is her favorite one and she picked it out. She loves it, and SO DO I.
Ruffle bum!
We're so lucky to have such an awesome swimming pool we go to, with lots of other awesome ones around us. And now that we have these amazing life jackets, I just can't wait to go to the pool all the time, year round. It is an awesome way to get the kids exercising, laughing, and oh so happy. I always feel like a good mom after a good day at the pool.

0 comments: