Thursday, August 5, 2010

Zucchini Bread Please

Anyone out there have an amazing Zucchini Bread recipe? I've made it twice in the last few weeks and it just tastes okay.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

My sister in law has one on our family food blog. Go to www.addictiveallens.blogspot.com and then click on bread on the sidebar and you'll see her all time favorite recipe for zuchinni bread. I've never had anything that wasn't amazing that she makes.

Holly said...

I keep meaning to bring mine to work (no computer at home currently) so I can share it, but I keep forgetting. Hopefully I'll bring it soon because it is really good!

Holly said...

You probably don't even need this anymore, but I finally remembered, so I'm sending it (at least so you know I'm thinking of you)

In a large bowl mix:
2 cups shredded zucchini
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup oil
2 cups sugar

Mix well, then add:
1 tsp powder
1 tsp soda
1 tsp salt
1 TBSP cinnamon
1/4 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp nutmeg
3 cups flour

Mix and put in two greased bread pans (or make muffins). Cook at 350 for as long as it takes.


I haven't made this in several years, but it used to be really good. I hope you like it!