Monday, August 9, 2010

We Really do Have a Grand Creator

I just went on the most fabulous bike ride in the most beautiful place in Utah. Ogden Valley/Huntsville/Eden. Maybe you've been there or heard of it.

Hot summer sun, cool breeze, the wind that I made from my own willpower and muscle.
Lone man leaning back in his chair on the porch, the single sunflower
that survived in the middle of the asphalt, sprinkler wheels over acres
of green green hay, dogs running up and down their properties to protect
it as I pass, Rascal Flatts in my ear on the coast, clouds overhead as I
cool down. Can anyone doubt there is a Grand Creator?


This life does have a purpose. We do have an All Powerful Father. He is a God of Miracles. And he allowed me the breath to enjoy this beautiful day.

Tomorrow I'm taking my camera.

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

i love this.

Life with the Warrens said...

poetry. pure poetry. but i did imagine celine dion as your companion not Rascal Fatts. oops i mean flatts.