a miracle!!! i love how well you have tilled the earth. i think i have crappy, unuseable soil here. but i am super proud of you! enojoy what you have sewn.
Those photos are beautiful. There really is something special about growing your own food. I'm cooking the squash and zucchini you gave me tonight. I'll let you know how it turns out!
"I once heard, 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world,' and I am just going to have to be satisfied with ruling the world."
~paraphrased from a speaker at BYU Women's Conference 2009
Timothy and Candice
I guess you'd say we're like bread and butter...cookies and milk. Complete because combined. Better because together. Shouldn't have one without the other, wouldn't want to.
3 comments:
a miracle!!! i love how well you have tilled the earth. i think i have crappy, unuseable soil here. but i am super proud of you! enojoy what you have sewn.
Those photos are beautiful. There really is something special about growing your own food. I'm cooking the squash and zucchini you gave me tonight. I'll let you know how it turns out!
Wonderful pics!! Don't you just LOVE having a garden?! We do!! And you should swaddle that little baby eggplant... little tiny adorable thing!
P.S. My word verification is sthsmsit. I'm pretty sure I've used that one before in a sentance.
Post a Comment