Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Too True


I can relate. You?

6 comments:

Cynthia M said...

Yea, I got on your blog! Love that cartoon and esp. the quote on your blog. Oh yeah, I also love what you said below the pic of you and Tim and...the main picture of Tim and Hadle. You know, I love so many things that it means I just love everything about you!

[Morgan] said...

oh man. more than you know. ha ha.

Aubrey said...

That gave me a good laugh. I feel like that just about every day. :)

Holly said...

Funny that we both discovered this and liked it enough to put it on our blogs. At least with two little ones you have an excuse! :)

Philip and Melissa said...

ha!!!!! that's like, my life in a nutshell. that pic of daddy and daughter above is o precious. she's as beautiful as her momma.

Natalie Sue said...

Okay I love this.. I think I'm going to steal it!!! lol