Oh, and you asked me what number I was in line to read this little gem. We went to the library and I checked...253. That's right, I'll be reading this book sometime around 2012:)
Mike and I read it a few months ago and LOVED it! Even cried in a few spots! I have Catching Fire in the car, but I haven't let myself start it yet (because I know I won't be able to put it down).
Yup. I'm on the hold list for it at the library...it's a popular book right now. I got your text (a long time ago) right before book club. I is is on our upcoming books list! Thanks for the recommendation!
"I once heard, 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world,' and I am just going to have to be satisfied with ruling the world."
~paraphrased from a speaker at BYU Women's Conference 2009
Timothy and Candice
I guess you'd say we're like bread and butter...cookies and milk. Complete because combined. Better because together. Shouldn't have one without the other, wouldn't want to.
7 comments:
i trust you.
SO GOOD! I'm going to read the second one soon.
I went to check it out at the library tonight. Your advice must have spread far...I'll let you know if I ever get a chance to read it:)
Trying!!! I'm trying!
Oh, and you asked me what number I was in line to read this little gem. We went to the library and I checked...253. That's right, I'll be reading this book sometime around 2012:)
Mike and I read it a few months ago and LOVED it! Even cried in a few spots! I have Catching Fire in the car, but I haven't let myself start it yet (because I know I won't be able to put it down).
Yup. I'm on the hold list for it at the library...it's a popular book right now. I got your text (a long time ago) right before book club. I is is on our upcoming books list! Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment