Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary Curt and Allison! You're one!



My brother Curt. My best friend for so long. One of the most amazing men to walk this planet. Amazing brother, Curt.

You've been married for a year to one of the most amazing women I've ever met. I doubted there was any one good enough. But...SHE IS.

Allison is really good on paper. Athletic, loves sports, scholarships paid her to go to college so she practically made money to go to school, graduated top of her class, honored by other universities she didn't even attend, graduated from BYU in nursing, served a mission to Brazil, speaks amazing Portugal without an accent, can play everyone else's board game including her own (this means she can almost always win since she's playing your game too!).

But in heart, she's equally or even more worthy of my amazing brother. Loves the Lord. Loves her family. Loves my family. Accepts my imperfections. Accepts my jealousies at times that she took my brother. Loves the Brazilians. Loves to learn.

Curt was the guy who made fun of all those people who got engaged quickly.

Pretty sure it hadn't been two weeks before he made this girl officially his with a proposal.

Now they've been married a year! (aka: Sorry it took a whole year to make this post!)

One year down and an eternity of happiness to come.

So glad Curt found you, Allison, and that you're ours forever.







2 comments:

alli said...

I love this so much! Candice--thank you! You are far too kind though. I love you and can't wait to see you again soon. Hopefully it will be even sooner...I am the luckiest woman in the world. Your brother is incredible. Thanks for always being his example. He is who he is today largely because of you. Love you!

Cynthia M said...

Couldn't agree more! Love your entry and the pictures and this blog and your family and....love it all!!