Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hadley's Newborn Photos

Allow us to formally introduce you to our precious package from heaven.





Hadley Theresa...















She has her mother's, grandmother's, great great grandmother's, and great great great grandmother's name. Pronounced "Th" like in 'Thelma', "Theres" like in 'Caress', and "-a" like in 'along' = Theresa!









Daddy's Little Sweetheart









Kiss-y lips.





Lots of hair.





RED hair.







A girl-y girl.







Her big brother's kissing target at any and every given moment.







Smiles. (According to me and not the medical books, I think babies smile at the angels around them.) I love to catch those moments. She'll now smile for mom too.









Her sweet big brother.









A cuddle bug!







...Our little girl.






8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Candice, I LOVE these photos. She is such a beautiful, precious angel. I think she gets her good looks from her mommy. :) So sweet.

[Morgan] said...

oh i love them all! who took them?!

Paula M. Nielson said...

Beautiful Beautiful! Very tender!

stephasauri said...

Absolutely precious! What a little darling! And you look great too!!

Lindsay said...

Love love love!

Life with the Warrens said...

yowza! she is gorg!! you all look so happy and beautiful i love it!

Ah Loe said...

Those pictures were so precious! I loved them! Thanks for the invite to see your blog!

Tiff and Dan said...

what gorgeous pictures! she is so cute!