You sweet girl, I'm so excited you named your little one Hadley....love that name. And I love the photos, you'll be so glad you did those. When we're both old and wrinkly you'll look back and see what a complete babe you were pregnant :-)
"I once heard, 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world,' and I am just going to have to be satisfied with ruling the world."
~paraphrased from a speaker at BYU Women's Conference 2009
Timothy and Candice
I guess you'd say we're like bread and butter...cookies and milk. Complete because combined. Better because together. Shouldn't have one without the other, wouldn't want to.
6 comments:
you are so beautiful.
i'm so sad that i didn't do preggo photo shoots with either of my kids!
arg.
i love these, really i do:)
You are beautiful, Candice. I'm glad you shared these photos.
so precious!! i love them. you can have my next baby. it looks good on you!
What a beautiful way to capture a beautiful moment!
Oh you look fabulous! I want to take some maternity pictures next pregnancy...I felt like such a slouch last time but now I wish I had more pictures.
You sweet girl, I'm so excited you named your little one Hadley....love that name. And I love the photos, you'll be so glad you did those. When we're both old and wrinkly you'll look back and see what a complete babe you were pregnant :-)
Post a Comment