Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Forced Christmas Photo


Well we did the best we could. I really wanted a photo in front of our tree for the first Christmas. There were no neighbors home to help us out, so we had to set up the camera and use the timer and Trent had a fever of 102 so he wasn't feeling great. But I just had to have a photo, so we tried to force it. At least we documented reality, right?



4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

i love it and applaud your efforts!
you guys look great!
merry christmas, hope he's feeling better too!

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! So sorry we missed you yesterday, we had a family party. Wish we could have seen you and given you your Christmas present (how embarrassing, really that you'll have to wait until NEXT Christmas to get any use out of it...)

Love you!

Aubrey said...

Cute family. Cute tree. Cute stockings.

Meradith said...

Yes- you do what you gotta do. Poor little guy. Your pics of him are too cute. (ps your Christmas card was the cutest I think I have ever seen. LOVE the pic and LOVE your writing.)