Thursday, November 13, 2008

To Be Tagged, or Not




What is it with these tags? There are just so many going around! Laundry or tags? Feed baby or tags? Shower self or tags? Do I allow myself to be tagged? Do I pretend I never saw the tag?

Too many.

Fun, but I am way behind.

Fourth picture, fourth file: Tim has a goal to golf all of the golf courses in Utah before he dies. TIM LOVES GOLF. So the fourth file in our picture file is of the top 100 courses in the world. Here is the fourth in the file. Beautiful? Beauty is in the eye of the golfer.

And if you go take a different route to the picture file, the fourth picture in the fourth file is this:

TIM LOVES THE COUGARS. And we love this man.

So, who so far is ruling the picture files? Tim ta-tim-tim.

And Trent, who is pictured in surely 98% of all pictures on file.


"Words to live by" tag. Think of ten words to live by and post them. 10 of them? We'll see.

1. Sing in your car, LOUD.

2. Let your hair blow in the wind.

3. Make music videos.

4. Love, even if you know you will lose.

5. Let the tears come.

6. Always say I love you.

7. Heavenly Father will always give you much more than He ask of you.

8. Tell the people you admire how they inspire you.

9. All houses purchased must be big enough to dance in.

10. You can never say no one else in the world understands, because He always, always does.


8 things, on another tag it was 5...I'll combine.

Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1. American Idol
2. So You Think You Can Dance?
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock (If it's clean)
5. Eli Stone
6. Felicity (yes, love love love)
7. Friends (when it's clean)
8. 24 (when it's not violent...oh wait)

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. PUT BOXES IN THE ATTIC, YAY
2. Played with Trent
3. Watched Celine My Love, Live
4. Let the cat out of the bag about my Celine obsession
5. Made some phone calls
6. Bought a Bissell Proheat Carpet Cleaner (yeah, my baby spits up a lot)
7. Took three samples of the Almond Rocha Cookies at Costco :)
8. Put off going to the gym...again

8 Things I Look Forward to:

1. Seeing my Grandma Calder
2. Celine Dion next week
3. June 2009, WELCOME HOME MY BRUDDERS! (Could not happen soon enough!)
4. Hot date with Timmy on Friday
5. CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
6. Holding my baby
7. 7:10 pm Monday - Thursday
8. My To Do list being completely done (ha!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Mandarin (Bountiful Utah)
2. PF Chang's
3. Cafe Roma in Beverly Hills
4. The Roof at JSMB
5. Flour Girls and Dough Boys
6. Chile's
7. Cafe Rio
8. Every one of them! Because that means no dishes for me!

8 Things on my Wish List:

1. Steinway Grand
2. Boat
3. To sing like Celine
4. Trip to Hawaii
5. Lake Powell water level to be high again
6. A different president elect of the United States
7. healthy kids
8. for all of the people I saw converted in Venezuela to be three times in white

5 Things I love about fall:
- the chill in the air that tells me Christmas is coming!
-not getting SUCH a bad time for listening to Christmas music
-getting tickets to all of our favorite Christmas events
-the feeling of the season of Christmas
-wearing sweaters

5 People I'm Tagging:

I TAG YOU ALL!

That's right! Every single tag. TAGGED. :)

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

do you play the piano, or just want one?
not being a smart alec, i just didn't know you played:)

i always worry about tags. i'm not a big tag doer, i usually pretend, like you said, not to see them. ha ha.
but can you do that without offending?
tagging could be touchy i guess.

even if i don't do many of them, i certainly enjoy reading them! especially yours just now!

Megan said...

I have a confession...the last few nights I have been editing photos like crazy and have needed some good music to listen to in the process. So, I get on your blog and listen to your playlist the entire time. I'm buying the Lady Antebellum CD asap!