





By the way, putting this kid's clothes on should be an Olympic Sport. If I happen to hold his sleeve open at the same time his body twists and he jets his elbow straight and turns at the right angle and it goes in, TEN POINTS FOR ME! Wow.
He's now crawling and he's trying to walk. I don't think Trent has ever thought he was a baby. :)
Covey Seely
6 years ago






7 comments:
oh holy smokes he is a lady killer! my heart just melted at his pics. i love the little beanie on his head! oh the hair! where can i get one of these babies?? i love him! you know sometimes it is hard to love other peoples babes but not little Trent. He is so easy to fall in love with!
Love the Pictures! I need one! It was fun seeing you guys yesterday!
holy howard. he's adorable. what a great job once again by the amazing melissa! of course it helps to have such beautiful subjects!
Does his hair really have that much red in it? Or is that just digital enhancing at work?
The top one is my fav. I'll try and pop out a girl soon. They could date. ;)
Okay, so your boy is too cute! I love the photography too. I'm so glad you have a blog. Would you mind if I added you to my list? Glad I found you!
Okay, he is stinkin cute! Have you entered him into any baby contests? I'd bet a million bucks he would win. He's so handsome!
What a beautiful family!! (and as a side note, what a blessing to have found such a talented photographer to capture it! I mean, I don't know your family, but it seems like she has captured the essence of you. I LOVE it!)
Post a Comment