Should we share our political opinions on our blogs? I realize I could be at risk for doing such.
I must share this. I really like it. Come on people!
Some of you may be of differing opinions. We will still love you.
...
I've lived in a Socialistic country. LIVED. Not visited. I saw what used to be the richest country in South America in ruins now as an impoverished third world because of what socialistic views did to it. First hand. Down to the individual, stripped of pride citizens, living in poverty. I could go on and on about what I saw happen to the people, and why I pray that won't happen to our people. And this is where I see Obama pointing. And it terrifies me.The second I stepped off the plane in Florida on my return home from Venezuela, I knelt down and kissed the ground.
I've also been on the Senate floor with both McCain and Obama. And while I did not care for McCain but did think Obama would be fun to hang out with, with all that charisma going for him, it does not mean that the ISSUES at hand are not what we should be focusing on.
I consider it our civic duty to get informed about the issues and candidates, and every one must do their own research and decide for themselves. I just see Obama as having a socialistic agenda and personally cannot support that.
I want to keep kissing the ground.
Covey Seely
6 years ago






5 comments:
yes. so glad you shared.
i hesitate to voice as well.
but it seems we are of the same opinion. share on girl! share on.
That is pretty funny! It made me giggle inside. Thanks for sharing :)
If a 700 Billion dollar bail out plan is placed into effect...we will be a capitalist society regardless of who wins this election.
As another who has lived in a socialist country, I totally agree! Everyone wants handouts, but they don't understand the cost. So not worth it...
hahahaha you are so cool that is why i look up to you. did you watch the debate? we listened to it in the car on our way to tucson this weekend. it was pretty interesting and we chuckled a few times. oh that mccain is a real cut up sometimes.
Post a Comment