Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's High Time


Okay. It's high time I post these family photos.

My amazing friend Melissa, gone pro, came down from Boise and took them for us. Melissa and I have done some serious cublicle time together, but on the other end of that...Paris! I admire Melissa so much. Her carefree, loving personality and wonderful sense of humor. She is one of those people that makes everyone feel like they are made of gold. I love Melissa. And look at this amazing talent!!

So glad you tapped into your hidden photo talent genes my friend! Can't thank you enough for capturing this precious time in our lives of welcoming Trent into our family. You rock.

Check her out. www.melissaniu.com

Here's a sampler of the family portion of our photo shoot. Surely there will be more to come. Surely.
















5 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

You're so sweet Candice! Thanks for the wonderful shout out. we have had some fantastic cubicle times haven't we. We love you guys.

Life with the Warrens said...

candice! holy cow so cute! and major props to Melissa! i love them and i have to say just stop it! stop looking so beautiful cuz the rest of us are tired of trying to keep up with you! i love you so much and i am glad to see you and tim and little trent looking so happy as a little family.

Natalie Sue said...

These pictures are SO adorable! Sheesh, you guys are such a good looking family! Trent is sooo handsome!!! Can't wait to see you soon! It will be fun...

MEG said...

OH THOSE ARE AMAZING! I love it!

Jody said...

He just gets more and more handsome the older he gets! So photogenic, too. These pictures are fabulous!