How sad is this since this was in April, but I couldn't go on without making a post about our trip to Portland with Jamie, Mike and Brinnly.
You see, I have a list of things I want to do in my life, and on there you will see, #53, go to Portland Oregon and see the coast. As good friends do, Jamie helped me make that happen and gave us an open invitation to come stay with them in Portland and have some fun.
We went to the coast, ate seafood there, saw Cannon Beach, went to my favorite cheese's cheese-making factory! - Tillamook (who would have thought I would be so excited about my favorite cheese!), ate some amazing Thai food, saw downtown and drove through their crazy streets, went to the OMSI museum, took a tour of the Hunt for Red October's submarine, saw an amazing exhibit on pregnancy (and we had just had Trent so it was extra amazing), went to the Beaverton Bakery for delicious baked goods, went to the Japanese Gardens, and just had fun being with one of my dear friends and her family.
Thank you Russells for making one of my wishes come true! We love you!
Yummy Thai Food!
Hunt for Red October Submarine (behind the trees)
Bosom Buddies (cold day on the coast)
Cannon Beach (yes Trent's a boy, but you use the pink flower blanky when it is the closest thing around)
Mike showing Brinnly a kite. How cute is that.
Yes I do, I have a favorite cheese. It's something I think everyone should have.
Japanese Gardens
Trent and Tim
You see, I have a list of things I want to do in my life, and on there you will see, #53, go to Portland Oregon and see the coast. As good friends do, Jamie helped me make that happen and gave us an open invitation to come stay with them in Portland and have some fun.
We went to the coast, ate seafood there, saw Cannon Beach, went to my favorite cheese's cheese-making factory! - Tillamook (who would have thought I would be so excited about my favorite cheese!), ate some amazing Thai food, saw downtown and drove through their crazy streets, went to the OMSI museum, took a tour of the Hunt for Red October's submarine, saw an amazing exhibit on pregnancy (and we had just had Trent so it was extra amazing), went to the Beaverton Bakery for delicious baked goods, went to the Japanese Gardens, and just had fun being with one of my dear friends and her family.
Thank you Russells for making one of my wishes come true! We love you!






4 comments:
I have been waiting and waiting to see these pics. i was crying the other day cuz i knew you had them just waiting to be posted and you weren't doing it. now i can check this off my list of things candice has to do. hahahaha love that you had a fantastic time at the cheese factory. it's my fave too when i am brave enough to eat cheese!
that tree is awesome. huge!
Thanks guys you are too sweet! We had such a blast too and we were so glad you guys came to visit and had fun, even if it was rainy Portlad. We are so excited to live so close to you now!
Here it is! the pics of Oregon!
Cute family!
Post a Comment