Monday, July 14, 2008

Daddy Time

I know that for being a new bloggger, you are all thinking I am not doing my part. Let me explain. Tim and I bought a condo and just two weeks ago moved to Pleaseant Grove, Utah! Tim is five minutes away from work and has just starting his new 4/10 schedules with Fridays off. Sweet huh! (Though it makes for some LONG days for both of us.) We are living amongst towers of boxes at present and grateful when we find essentials like toothbrushes and forks. We hope to be back to "normal" life sooner rather than later.

So much growing has gone on each and every week with our little boy Trent. Here are some photos of daddy time and then some Trent and Mommy pictures. Even though our lives are not in order quite yet, we still make time to 'just be' with our giggling boy. There is nothing better. Nothing better.






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Congrats on the move! That's awesome!
Two handsome guys you have there!

Julie said...

Trent is growing up so much. I can't believe how much he looks like a little boy now and not a baby!! Congratulations on your new condo! Hope we can come see it one of these days!

Meradith said...

Yo girl! I need your new address in PG I only have your old salt lake one! can you email it to me? Gracias! That means "thank you" for all you non bilingual comment readers out there!!

Life with the Warrens said...

sweet pics! two cute guys are so lucky to have one cute girl taking the pics of them!

Maleina said...

He is so big already. What a cutie. Welcome back to the valley.