Welcome back to the blog world! Mike and I can't believe how big Trent is getting! What a cutie! I wouldn't have figured it on my own, but Mike thinks he looks just like Tim.
Congrats on the new place! I'm sure you'll have it put together in no time.
good job on moving on up! but seriously that baby of yours loves to smile and it suits him. i can't imagine him not being happy, well unless you weren't his mommy then i think he would be unhappy.
"I once heard, 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world,' and I am just going to have to be satisfied with ruling the world."
~paraphrased from a speaker at BYU Women's Conference 2009
Timothy and Candice
I guess you'd say we're like bread and butter...cookies and milk. Complete because combined. Better because together. Shouldn't have one without the other, wouldn't want to.
2 comments:
Welcome back to the blog world! Mike and I can't believe how big Trent is getting! What a cutie! I wouldn't have figured it on my own, but Mike thinks he looks just like Tim.
Congrats on the new place! I'm sure you'll have it put together in no time.
good job on moving on up! but seriously that baby of yours loves to smile and it suits him. i can't imagine him not being happy, well unless you weren't his mommy then i think he would be unhappy.
Post a Comment