Yes, it was! However, noticing the small things helped me. The babe in the hat didn't have a dimple in her chin so I guessed Hadley. Also, having lots of red hair vs no hair helped on this test. I had tons of red hair when I was a baby too :) (Miss you!)
"I once heard, 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world,' and I am just going to have to be satisfied with ruling the world."
~paraphrased from a speaker at BYU Women's Conference 2009
Timothy and Candice
I guess you'd say we're like bread and butter...cookies and milk. Complete because combined. Better because together. Shouldn't have one without the other, wouldn't want to.
4 comments:
My Answer:
Hadley,
Candice,
Ainsley,
Ainsley,
Candice,
Hadley,
Ainsley,
Hadley,
Ainsley,
Hadley
How did I do?
Perfect! The tricky one is Hadley in the hat, eh?
Yes, it was! However, noticing the small things helped me. The babe in the hat didn't have a dimple in her chin so I guessed Hadley. Also, having lots of red hair vs no hair helped on this test. I had tons of red hair when I was a baby too :)
(Miss you!)
I got all of these correct! The similarities are stunning.
Post a Comment