Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Little Moments as of Late

Kisses on the Porch
Sisters

Look at that awesome milk belly.


I'm a much better wife when I'm not pregnant.

Trent was drawing a picture of his testimony and he drew this. "Trent, Hadley, Shelby, Logan, Nixon and Ainsley on rocks under a rainbow" (like his favorite primary song, I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain.) So special.

Sometimes I like these random pictures. They show an actual real life moment.
Baby on the table to join us for dinner.

I took this picture to show my sister that I bought the same shirt as her and my brother that I was wearing the bracelet he gave me for Christmas.


We can't get enough of this girl.


Now look at all these pics!


I love this. She's pointing like she is telling us to remember something very important.

Hadley was reading stories to her dolly at gymnastics.







I LOVE being cheek to cheek with our baby.


Just a little moment at the house on an afternoon.

Hadley starts the day in a dress every single day. She wanted to go with mom on my morning "log" so I had to dress her up warm.

We had a great time on our jog. Hadley kept asking, "Is this the log mom?" (log meaning jog)

Trent did his hair all by himself! Agh! Too much independence!

Look at that belly! Almost can't find her face!

Oh my heck. I adore you.





I can't stop taking pictures of her.

These moments make me laugh. We do this to our children? We put headbands on them and then they're stuck like this when we turn our heads and until we find them again. Poor babies, all in the name of beauty.

Agh!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!

This is a picture of our office wall, used for our most recent art. Trent will spend two hours at a time coloring and cutting out from his coloring books. He is really gifted at art and loves to cut. And I love it too.

0 comments: