Here are some fun portraits I did at Natalie and Russell's reception. We had the best weather!
I planned to do my kids' photos, since I wanted to bundle the effort to get us all looking our best for the wedding with the need to update our pictures at the same time. Before we got started, I did capture a few of Hadley with cousin Shelby, then Steph requested I snap some of their boys. Now looking back I feel really bad cause it looks like an incomplete photo shoot without Ella and Logan! The other cousins! But here is what we have, nonetheless.
 |
| Clint, my bro and a landscape photographer, took this first picture. I just love it. |
 |
| The two flower girls, if you will. |
 |
| I love this one. |
 |
| Clint also took these few photos that I am in, the ones with Hadley and I and our family altogether. |
 |
| The kids were very much NOT in the mood to do portraits, and to be honest, I was very much not in the mood to do them. So we needed a lot of luck. |
 |
| Since no one was in the mood, I took these candids of Hadley with Tim. I love them. |
 |
| The next photos are the posed photos that turned out, only because luck was involved. |
 |
| My FAVORITE picture of Trent right now! In this picture, I asked Trent to yell, "I'm going to Disneyland!" |
 |
| The funniest thing is, he gave me the best "no teeth" smiles like he'd been professionally modeling his whole life. I was shocked as I asked him to give me different faces. Way to go, Trent! |
 |
| This picture was a flop to me at first, but the more I look at it, the more I like it! |
 |
| I hate it when I can't decide between black and white, or color. Especially with hair like Hadley's! I love black and white, but then I'm torn cause I don't want to black out either. |
Post of the wedding and festivities soon to come!
0 comments:
Post a Comment