Omigosh! What a priceless post! I remember that pic of you with Trent and now you have 3! Thanks for this trip down Memory Lane with your adorable angels Candice! Love all of you SOOOOO much!!!
"I once heard, 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world,' and I am just going to have to be satisfied with ruling the world."
~paraphrased from a speaker at BYU Women's Conference 2009
Timothy and Candice
I guess you'd say we're like bread and butter...cookies and milk. Complete because combined. Better because together. Shouldn't have one without the other, wouldn't want to.
4 comments:
LOVE IT!
Omigosh! What a priceless post! I remember that pic of you with Trent and now you have 3! Thanks for this trip down Memory Lane with your adorable angels Candice! Love all of you SOOOOO much!!!
Beautiful ... absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!
Congratulations, Candice! This is so exciting!
Post a Comment