Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mother/Daughter Date

Timothy and I try to do individual dates with the kids every few months. This day, Timothy took Trent golfing with him, and Hadley and I had a shopping date. First I painted her toe nails, which made her giddy with glee. We got dressed and ready for the mall. Hadley loves purses and so when she saw this Guess purse, she took it immediately and asked, "Is this my purse, Mommy?" She also loved to give hugs and hold hands with some of the pretty mannequins. Then we went to the food court and ate "Kung Fu Panda" (Panda Express), Hadley's favorite. The whole time we were at the mall, people kept looking at her or commenting on how adorable she is. She was the talk of the town everywhere we went, turning so many heads and then we'd see people look at each other and point her out to one another. I can't say I blame them. She kills me with cuteness. I think the fact she carries a purse everywhere she goes guarantees head turns for cuteness.
It was a super fun date. I love this girl.

Cute girl on a date with mom. See her toes. And the Guess purse she wanted to take home and add to her collection.

This is the $99 Guess purse she wanted to take add to her collection. Also, a mannequin she wanted to bond with.


In line at "Kung Fu Panda"

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a great idea! Hadley is so adorable with her purse. She will remember these outings as she gets older. You're a fantastic mom.