Monday, March 7, 2011

Trent turned 3!!!

Trent turned 3!! He had his cousins and family and a few friends over, and we ate yummy Papa John's and had a basketball chocolate cake. We even had his favorite ice cream: Playdough Ice Cream by Farr's. Timothy made Trent a birthday video and we watched that and danced to the songs. Then he handed out his party favors, some of his favorite things: gummy bears, chocolate milk, cookies, fruit snacks, and I forget what else. THEN we went to Kangaroo Zoo!! We jumped around for hours! He had the time of his life and keeps asking to go to his birthday party again.
This is Corey with his now-fiancé, Shauna.


They're total buddies.
Cousin Shelby-licious.
I had to include this because I am so especially attractive here. I didn't want you to miss.
Nana Jo, The Entertainer! Thank you!
Haddles and Papa.
Aunt Natalie had foot surgery. :(
I love how Trent is looking at Logan here.

Sweet Papa and Nixon pic!
Yummmm!


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I really can't believe he's three! I remember so vividly visiting you in the hospital when he was born. You're a great mom and look beautiful.

Cherie said...

Cuteness! Happy birthday Trent!!