![]() |
| Mom keeps showing up like a ghost in these! Spooooky! |
![]() |
| Mom's still a ghost here! (Mom, you didn't even have to dress up this year and you were still dressed up! As a ghost!) |
![]() |
| I think Dad's a little like Willy Wonka with that strip-ed umbrella he was using as a prop cane. |
The Loot
I LOVE Halloween now! I have previously been a hater, but now with kiddles I'm a total lover! I still don't love to dress up myself, or even to find the costumes for the kids, but in the end it is so worth it. To see them go up to houses, say Trick or Treat, get candy (or take humungous handfuls of candy, re:Trent) at each house, well, seriously, could there be anything more fun!? It was one of my favorite things ever last year, so we couldn't allow my parents to not join us this year. We were with Tim's family AND my parents, and it was so super fun.
The next day Tim and I layed out and organized the kids' candy, like we both used to do with our siblings as kids, for Trading Sessions. Trent couldn't really understand the concept. He kept wanting to trade Hadley's candy for Hadley's candy and keep it himself. Oh, well, maybe he did understand the concept and is just way smarter than us. I think the latter is quite often the most true.
Hadley would say "Trick" "Treat". She talks so much now. Like crazy. It is so incredibly cute and sweet since she's such a little munchkin.
Hadley just HAS to be certain things for Halloween in her life. These characters and things include: Ariel, The Little Mermaid, Pippy Longstocking, Raggedy Ann, Annie, a Lion, and a Pumpkin. Basically anything that has red or orange. She just has to. So that's why this year she was a pumpkin. But when we found the munchkin costume, we just couldn't resist. She is SUCH a munchkin, and I've been told my kids look like munchkins since they were little. Hadley even wore the hat all night. Did NOT pull it off. What? How amazing is that?!
I love Halloween with munchkins!!!
Portraits posted soon!

























0 comments:
Post a Comment