I have never really liked Halloween. But when hubby gets that "I gotta dance" look in his eye, I'm all for it. Tim never took his eye off the ball. He was the best Thriller Mullet dancer that ever was.



Seriously stinkin' adorable watching Trent dance along side Ever-so-serious Dancing Daddy. I promise you would have loved it. The ward formed a small paparazzi around Tim to document his moves.
Trent, our Superman.



Kind of broke my toe, or something, the day before. So it was big, fuzzy, roomy boots for me.

The Infamous Mullet Man.

Our little candy girl. (Her shirt says, 'Got Candy?' Hahaha. Candy = Candice? She got that!)

Our Halloween night with Tim's Fam. And the loot.
It was SO fun to go trick-or-treating with Trent for the first time. I can't wait for next year! Can you imagine being two years old and your parents put funny clothes on, dad starts dancing with a whole bunch of people, they put funny clothes on me, and then every door I go to they hold out candy for me to take and keep! What is going on? I LOVE this!
I've decided that I LOVE Halloween having kids!












Seriously stinkin' adorable watching Trent dance along side Ever-so-serious Dancing Daddy. I promise you would have loved it. The ward formed a small paparazzi around Tim to document his moves.
Trent, our Superman.
Kind of broke my toe, or something, the day before. So it was big, fuzzy, roomy boots for me.
The Infamous Mullet Man.
Our little candy girl. (Her shirt says, 'Got Candy?' Hahaha. Candy = Candice? She got that!)
Our Halloween night with Tim's Fam. And the loot.
It was SO fun to go trick-or-treating with Trent for the first time. I can't wait for next year! Can you imagine being two years old and your parents put funny clothes on, dad starts dancing with a whole bunch of people, they put funny clothes on me, and then every door I go to they hold out candy for me to take and keep! What is going on? I LOVE this!
I've decided that I LOVE Halloween having kids!






3 comments:
Holy cow! We are coming trick or treating to your neighborhood! I see tons of FULL sized candy bars! lol Cute costumes. So fun!
Cutest kids in the cutest costumes! I agree — Halloween is so much more fun with children of your own. Love it.
I love that mullet!! So awesome! And that pic with him bending over looking at the camera with the blue steal?! Gotta save that shot for sure! And your sweater is to die for. And Trent with those abs! How long have you been making that poor baby do crunches in preparation for this night of nights?
Post a Comment