Our dear friends, Brock and Lindsay, welcoming baby Dane.
Trent with Aunt Miranda.
Sitting up.
My motherly instincts are coming out. I have started to bake!
ONE TALL BOY. We are constantly receiving comments that Trent is one tall boy. For this week's example: The boy behind Trent is 14 months. Trent is six.
"I once heard, 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world,' and I am just going to have to be satisfied with ruling the world."
~paraphrased from a speaker at BYU Women's Conference 2009
Timothy and Candice
I guess you'd say we're like bread and butter...cookies and milk. Complete because combined. Better because together. Shouldn't have one without the other, wouldn't want to.
3 comments:
that picture of trent sitting up is so darling! hope you don't tire of me telling you how handsome he is!
Such cute pictures! Don't they grow up so fast!?
I love to see all the pictures of Trent! (Especially since I don't get to see him in person.) So cute!!
Post a Comment