We got a big gift in our home: music. Timothy bought me this piano. It's actually a grand piano, not a baby grand. It's called a living room grand and is 6'1". The piano tech came today to voice and regulate the mechanics for me. Ahhhhh. I love it. I am so thankful to have music in my home and fingers again.
When I played it at the store for the first time I started crying. I fell in love. This piano and I were meant to be.
My pieces are actually coming back to me pretty quickly. Besides my fingers being completely out of shape, the physical memory of my pieces is coming back so fast. I think I can resurrect any piece I've done, even Chopin's Black Key Etude, which was the culmination of my "career" as a pianist. Man, I worked hard on that one. But I got it! Now I can share my talent in church more and get my artistic passion expressed when I play at home. It really feels my soul to make beautiful music on an instrument I love so much. I am thankful for the talent and love I have for music. It is a release to me to play or dance to music.

When I played it at the store for the first time I started crying. I fell in love. This piano and I were meant to be.
My pieces are actually coming back to me pretty quickly. Besides my fingers being completely out of shape, the physical memory of my pieces is coming back so fast. I think I can resurrect any piece I've done, even Chopin's Black Key Etude, which was the culmination of my "career" as a pianist. Man, I worked hard on that one. But I got it! Now I can share my talent in church more and get my artistic passion expressed when I play at home. It really feels my soul to make beautiful music on an instrument I love so much. I am thankful for the talent and love I have for music. It is a release to me to play or dance to music.











1 comments:
Beautiful. I wish I could hear you play again. You're so talented.
Post a Comment