Monday, January 9, 2012

Lightning McQueen Ruffle




By the way, here is a picture of Trent showing me his Ruffle potato chip that is shaped like Lightning McQueen. A simple joy.

I am determined, now that we are farther away from family and friends, to be a much better blogger this year. It might be a tad lofty of a goal, since we have baby #3 on the way, but if I never make friends here, you'll be in for some awesome blog posts since I'll be so bored and will be trying desperately to at least keep you as my friends.

If it's a really good year, maybe I can make friends and be an awesome blogger. Cross your fingers!

;)


2 comments:

Bryan and Nancy said...

So good to see you back! I hope and pray you will love Idaho. My brother lives close to you (Meridian). :) Keep smiling! Sure do miss ya'!

[Morgan] said...

hah! cute pic.

i can only speak for myself, but i've missed your blog updates:) keep em coming!