Monday, November 7, 2011

Make like a fairy! Make like a transformer!


Check out Trent's transformer moves. Transform! And Hadley flying and buzzing around like a fairy princess.

Trent was so excited to be Optimus Prime that he told me one day, on his own, "Mom. I am going to be Optimus Prime because I have BETTER the points (money) to get Optimus Prime from my soccer ball (piggy bank)." Translation: Mom, I have more than enough money to buy Optimus Prime myself from my piggy bank. He told me that twice in the morning and again that night. So if he wanted to use his coins to go to the store and get his Optimus Prime, well then we better do it. He really wanted it bad. We got him the COOL mask.










I was surprised when Hadley didn't actually love my putting makeup on her. I put tons of sparkle makeup and sprayed her hair with glitter. She kept rubbing your eyes: the natural thing to do.


















Halloween is fun as a mom. Trent really got it this year and loved dressing up, seeing others' costumes, and getting candy.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love that Trent is such a boy and Hadley is such a girl. Can't get over Trent's karate looking moves. He's intimidating! And I agree. Halloween is so fun with little ones.

Cherie said...

I think the phrase that comes to mind is "ridiculously cute!" Really, it's not fair that children should be that adorable! I love these photos and wish I could give those little ones a hug. I hope you're doing well!