Friday, September 23, 2011

Our New Nephew, Maxwell

Sunday we had the family over for dinner. I got to hold our new nephew, Maxwell, and soon I was asking if I could play around and take a few pictures. So we took these pictures. 






Isn't he precious. He looks a lot like his mom, Steph, and still a lot like his Dad and Brother. I love that. He is such a good baby, and a very alert baby, ready and wanting to take everything in until sleep absolutely overcomes him.

It was an unplanned little photo shoot, so there was stuff all over the room and kids all around, but one of my favorites things was watching little Shelby and my daughter, Hadley, go get their own babies from the toy room and take care of them, push them in the stroller, wrap them in blankets, and bring their babies out to be with Stephy and her real baby. Just look at how these girls look at Baby Maxwell.




We should mention that we ate almost everything from Tim's garden. Here is a caprese Brittany put together, using Tim's tomatoes and basil. Pretty impressive, eh?

I am going to do a few more pics of Maxwell and post them later. I am having TONS of fun doing photos of this adorable package from heaven. I'm so thankful Aaron and Steph were up for it!

0 comments: